We wish to inform you that Legislative Decree no. 196 of 30 June 2003 (‘Code concerning the protection of personal data’) provides for the protection of persons and other subjects regarding the processing of personal data. This site fully comply with national legislation on privacy and using the appropriate procedures to comply with the requirements of such laws. According to the law, this treatment will be based on principles of fairness, legality and transparency and protection of your privacy and your rights. Under article 13 of the D.lgs n.196/2003, we hereby provide the following information:
1. The information you provide will be used for the following purposes:
- supply the goods and services delivered by the Site and allow the related obligations;
- provide you with information and/or send communications related to the services provided;
- statistical purposes and market analysis.
2. The data will be processed by computer, even across the internet.
3. The provision of data is optional but a refusal to supply determines the impossibility of implementing any obligation arising from the sale of which you are part of the contract.
4. The data will not be disclosed to other parties, nor will it be circulated.
5. The holder of the treatment is MTM Project Srl, via L. Ariosto 23-70043 Monopoli (BA)
6. At any time you can exercise your rights towards the data controller under Article 7 of the D.lgs 196/2003.
1. You have the right to obtain confirmation as to whether or not personal data concerning him, even if not yet recorded, and their communication in intelligible form.
2. You have the right to obtain information:
- the origin of personal data;
- the purposes and methods of treatment;
- the logic applied in case of treatment with the help of electronic instruments;
- the identity of the owner, manager and the designated representative under Article 5, paragraph 2;
- the recipients or categories of recipients to whom the data may be communicated or who can learn about them as appointed representative in the State, managers or agents.
3. You have the right to:
- updating, rectification or, when interested, integration of data;
- the cancellation, anonymization or blocking of data processed unlawfully, including data whose retention is unnecessary for the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed;
- certification that the operations in letters a) and b) have been notified, also as regards their content, to those to whom the data were communicated or disclosed, except where such compliance is impossible or involves a manifestly disproportionate to the protected right.
4. You have the right to object, in whole or in part:
- for legitimate reasons the processing of personal data, pertinent for collection purposes;
- to the processing of personal data for purposes of sending advertising materials or direct selling or for carrying out market research or commercial communication.